|Vice-President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville|
10 June 2010
|Preceded by||Ezekiel Massat|
Patrick Nisira is a Bougainvillean politician. He was appointed as the current Vice President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville by President John Momis on 10 June 2010.
Nisira represents the Halia constituency in North Bougainville as an independent. He previously served as the Works Minister in the government of former President James Tanis. Tanis was defeated for re-election by John Momis in the 2010 presidential election. Nisira was one of the few members of Tanis' cabinet to win re-election in the simultaneous general election, defeating challenger Damian Kora with 1,764 votes to Kora's 512 votes.
Newly elected President John Momis appointed Nisira as his Vice-President on 10 June 2010—the same date as his presidential inauguration. Nisira served a five-year term as Vice-President and was appointed to a second term in 2015. Nisira was also appointed as Health Minister within Momis's cabinet on 23 June 2010.
- Laukai, Aloysius (2008-06-11). "Momis sworn in, Caretaker announced". New Dawn FM 95.3. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- Laukai, Aloysius (2008-06-09). "2nd Autonomous Bougainville Government House of Representatives". New Dawn FM 95.3. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- Laukai, Aloysius (2008-06-04). "Sitting politicians routed in Bougainville vote". Radio New Zealand International. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- Laukai, Aloysius (2008-06-10). "Minister Returns". New Dawn FM 95.3. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- Laukai, Aloysius (2008-06-23). "Momis Appoints His Ministers". New Dawn FM 95.3. Retrieved 2010-07-06.