|Full name||Patrick Gerry-Anthony Alcala Reichelt|
|Date of birth||June 15, 1988|
|Place of birth||Berlin, Germany|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2010–2011||Energie Cottbus II||5||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 September 2019
In August 2016 Reichelt suffered a serious ACL tear that would rule him out for the rest of the year, including the 2016 AFF Championship in which the Philippines are the host. Reichelt's injury was preceded by another Azkal player Simone Rota being injured in almost exactly the same way.
- Scores and results list the Philippines' goal tally first.
|1.||25 September 2012||Rizal Memorial Stadium, Manila||Guam||1–0||1–0||2012 Philippine Peace Cup|
|2.||27 September 2012||Rizal Memorial Stadium, Manila||Macau||5–0||5–0||2012 Philippine Peace Cup|
|3.||15 October 2013||Panaad Stadium, Bacolod||Pakistan||1–1||3–1||2013 Philippine Peace Cup|
|4.||22 May 2014||Addu Football Stadium, Addu City||Laos||2–0||2–0||2014 AFC Challenge Cup|
|5.||24 May 2014||National Football Stadium, Malé||Turkmenistan||2–0||2–0||2014 AFC Challenge Cup|
|6.||22 November 2014||Mỹ Đình National Stadium, Hanoi||Laos||2014 AFF Championship|
|8.||13 November 2018||Panaad Stadium, Bacolod||Singapore||1–0||1–0||2018 AFF Championship|
|9.||2 December 2018||Panaad Stadium, Bacolod||Vietnam||1–1||1–2||2018 AFF Championship|
|10.||10 September 2019||GFA National Training Center, Dededo, Guam||Guam||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "Patrick Gerry-Anthony Alcala Reichelt - Soccerway profile". soccerway.com.
- De Guzman, Mikhail (2012-09-06). "Philippines settles for draw v Cambodia". Soccer Central Philippines. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- Moore, Roy (2012-09-21). "FIFA removes Azkals vs Cambodia match from official fixtures". gmanetwork.com. GMA Network, Inc (Global Media Arts Network Inc.). Retrieved 2012-09-22.
- Lorenzo Del Carmen (1 September 2016). "Reichelt sidelined with ACL injury". Tiebreaker Times. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Lorenzo Del Carmen (27 August 2016). "Stallion defender Rota out with knee injuries". Tiebreaker Times. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Patrick Reichelt at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Philippines association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|