Patrick Sweeney (gunsmith)
|Occupation||gunsmith, author, Firearms instructor|
|Known for||writing, gunsmithing|
Patrick Sweeney is an American gunsmith (retired), originally from Detroit, Michigan. According to an interview with Shotgun World magazine, he is a well-known author in the field of gunsmithing. Retired from gunsmithing, he writes full-time. He teaches law enforcement classes on the patrol rifle, and gunsmithing the AR-15.
In addition to writing books, he was the Handguns Editor of Guns & Ammo magazine from 2007 through 2017. He was co-host of Handguns in its inaugural season, and has been a contributor to Guns & Ammo TV since 2007.
- Sweeney, Patrick (2009). Gunsmithing: Pistols and Revolvers. Gun Digest Books. ISBN 978-1-4402-0389-3.
- Gunsmithing: Rifles
- Gunsmithing: Shotguns
- Gun Digest book of Smith & Wesson
- Gun Digest Book of Ruger
- Gun Digest Book of Glock, 1st & 2nd Editions
- Gun Digest book of the AR-15, Vol 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Gunsmithing: AR-15
- 1911: Vol 1&2
- 1911: the first 100 years
- The Big Fat Book of the .45 ACP
- Gun Digest book of the AK & SKS
- Encyclopedia of Rifles & Machineguns (co-authored w/Will Fowler)
- Gun Digest Book of the Tactical Rifle
- Reloading for Handgunners
|This firearms-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|