Senior Principal Engineer at Amazon Gamesformer: Vice President of Research and Development and Lead Programmer of Blizzard Entertainment, Co-Founder of ArenaNet, COO of En Masse Entertainment, and Company Advisor / Software Architect for Undead Labs
Patrick Wyatt is a game programmer and one of the three co-founders of ArenaNet. He was the leader of the Network and Technology teams and a programmer for Guild Wars. Before the founding of ArenaNet, he was working in Blizzard Entertainment where he was the Vice President of Research and Development and a senior programmer. Wyatt was the leader of Battle.net gaming network's programming and a major contributor on the multiplayer parts of Blizzard's popular games including StarCraft, Diablo and Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness. Having been in Blizzard for more than eight years, his work also includes earlier Blizzard games like Lost Vikings and Rock N' Roll Racing.
On February 24, 2010, he became the Chief Operations Officer for En Masse Entertainment, along with other industry veterans. The first official En Masse title, an MMORPG titled TERA, launched in 2011 in South Korea and 2012 in North America and Europe.
- Programmer of Game Ports
- The Lost Vikings (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Battle Chess Enhanced CD ROM (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Rock 'n Roll Racing (1993), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- The Death and Return of Superman (1994), Sun Corporation of America
- Blackthorne* (1994), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- Justice League Task Force (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Norse by Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Producer and Lead Programmer
- WarCraft: Orcs & Humans (1994), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995), Blizzard Entertainment
- StarCraft (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo (1996), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft II: The Dark Saga (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft 64 (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Guild Wars: Nightfall (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Guild Wars: Factions (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North (2007), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Aion (2009), NCsoft West
- TERA (2011), NHN Games Corporation
- "En Masse Entertainment Debuts as New MMO Game Company". MMO Front. 2010-02-24. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "Patrick Wyatt | LinkedIn". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- Wyatt, Patrick. "Code of Honor". Wordpress. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|