Patrick Zoundi in 2013
|Date of birth||19 July 1982|
|Place of birth||Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Forward / Midfielder|
|2005–2006||Ethnikos Asteras F.C.||28||(4)|
|2006–2008||FC Asteras Tripolis||41||(7)|
|2011–2013||1. FC Union Berlin||15||(2)|
|2014–2016||1. FC Saarbrücken||18||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Zoundi began his career in the youth academy of Planète Champion. In the summer of 2000, he moved to Europe, joining the Belgian club KSC Lokeren. After five years in Belgium, he signed a contract with Ethnikos Asteras F.C. in Greece. After only one season with Ethnikos he signed for FC Asteras Tripolis, playing two seasons while playing 41 league matches and scoring seven goals.
In July 2008, he signed with Panserraikos F.C. in the Greek Super League, before he signed a two-year contract with Fortuna Düsseldorf following a successful trial. He played as striker for Düsseldorf, but could also play in the right midfield or as a right winger.
Zoundi was a member of the Burkinabé 2004 African Nations Cup team, who finished bottom of their group in the first round of competition, thus failing to secure qualification for the quarterfinals. He has played twelve caps for his country. and represented Burkina Faso at the 1999 FIFA U-17 World Championship in New Zealand.
- FCS FAN-CLUB “SORRENTO” EPPELBORN, fanclub-sorrento-eppelborn.de, 22 July 2016
- "Patrick Zoundi, champion en Grèce" (in French). lefaso.net. 22 June 2007. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- "Fortuna holt Zoundi" (in German). kicker.de. 26 July 2009. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- "Stats centre: Patrick Zoundi Facts". Guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 3 March 2009.
- "Patrick Zoundi spielt vor" (in German). RP Online. 16 July 2009. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- "Fortunas erster Nationalspieler seit zehn Jahren" (in German). express.de. 22 July 2009. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- "Zoundi, Patrick". National Football Teams. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- Patrick Zoundi – FIFA competition record
- Career stats at Fussballdaten.de (German)