|Full name||Patrik Ježek|
|Date of birth||28 December 1976|
|Place of birth||Plzeň, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|1994–1998||FC Viktoria Plzeň||64||(7)|
|1998–2000||FC Tirol Innsbruck||68||(13)|
|2001–2002||FC Tirol Innsbruck||48||(7)|
|2005–2009||Red Bull Salzburg||102||(21)|
|1996–1997||Czech Republic U21||7||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 July 2013.
Patrik Ježek (born 28 December 1976) is a former Czech football midfielder who last played for Admira Wacker in the Austrian Bundesliga. He scored the fastest goal in Austrian league history, scoring after 10 seconds in a 4–1 win against Altach in the opening round of the 2007–08 season.
- 4× Austrian Champion (2000 with FK Austria Wien, 2002 with FC Tirol Innsbruck, 2007 and 2009 with FC Red Bull Salzburg)
- 1× Czech Champion (2003 with Sparta Prague)
- fastest goal (10 seconds) in the history of Austrian football
- "Patrik Ježek". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "Ježek dal nejrychlejší gól rakouské ligy" [Ježek scored the fastest goal of the Austrian league]. Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 11 July 2007. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- Patrik Ježek international stats at the Football Association of the Czech Republic website (Czech)
- Patrik Ježek Czech First League statistics at Fotbal DNES (Czech)
|This biographical article related to association football in the Czech Republic, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|