|Military-patriotic recreation park of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation|
|Location||Kubinka, Moscow Oblast, Russia|
|Area||5,414 ha (13,380 acres)|
Patriot Park is a theme park in Kubinka, Russia that is themed around equipment of the Russian military. The park, which officially opened in 2016, is designed around a military theme, and includes interactive exhibits with military equipment. The park incorporates the Aviation Museum of the Kubinka air base and the Kubinka Tank Museum.
- Total land area — 5,414 hectares (54.14 km2)
- Military base — 3,530 hectares (35.3 km2)
- Civilian part — 1,884 hectares (18.84 km2)
- Maximum planned attendance is 20,000 visitors
- One 1400 m long shooting bay
- 21 shooting bays of 300 m length
- 10 shooting bays of 50 m length
The entire shooting range is more than 2,500 m wide, and each bay has a stand with seats for spectators and participants. There is also firearm storage facilities, changing rooms and a restaurant. The total grandstand capacity is over 2,000 people.
- "The Russian military is building a mini-Reichstag at its amusement park so that kids have 'a real building to storm'". Washington Post. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Walker, Shaun (16 June 2015). "Vladimir Putin opens Russian 'military Disneyland' Patriot Park". The Guardian. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Feldman, Evgeny; Miller, Christopher (20 June 2015). "Patriot Park: Russia's 'military Disneyland' is fun for the whole warmongering family". Mashable. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Plucinska, Joanna (17 June 2015). "Russia Just Opened a Theme Park for Warmongers". TIME. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Laying ceremony report (9 June 2014)
- Patriot Park - The Extreme Shooting Range of World Shoot Russia 2017 - The Firearm Blog