Patriotic Front (Bulgaria)
|Founded||3 August 2014|
|Dissolved||27 January 2017|
|National affiliation||United Patriots|
|European Parliament group||European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Colours||White, Green, Red (Bulgarian national colours)|
0 / 240
1 / 17
The Patriotic Front (Bulgarian Патриотичен фронт) was a nationalist electoral alliance in Bulgaria around the political parties IMRO – Bulgarian National Movement (IMRO) and National Front for the Salvation of Bulgaria (NFSB).
The former ran as part of an electoral alliance led by the political party Bulgaria Without Censorship (BBT) during the 2014 European parliamentary election, where both allied parties won a seat in the European parliament. The signing of a coalition agreement between IMRO and NFSB marks the end of the BBT-IMRO coalition. The Coalition agreement of the Patriotic Front was signed on 3 August 2014 and states its purpose to be for: "a revival of the Bulgarian economy, a fight against monopolies, achieving modern education and healthcare and a fair and uncorrupt judiciary."
The members of the alliance are - PROUD, National Ideal for Unity, Middle European Class, Association Patriot, Undivided Bulgaria, National Movement BG Patriot, Union of the Patriotic Forces "Defense", National Association of Alternate Soldiery "For the Honor of epaulette", National Movement for the Salvation of the Fatherland and National Democratic Party.
The coalition's electoral debut was in the early 2014 parliamentary election.
|Election||# of seats won||# of total votes||% of popular vote||rank|
19 / 240
0 / 240
- Attack (political party)
- National Front (France)
- United Patriots Nationalist electoral alliance (2016-Since)
- Clive Leviev-Sawyer (4 August 2014). "Just when you thought it could not get weirder: meet Bulgaria's Patriotic Front". Independent Balkan News Agency.
- "Бареков и Джамбазки отиват при консерваторите в ЕП". bnews.bg. 6 June 2014. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Two Bulgarian Nationalist Parties Team Up for Early Elections". Novinite.com. Sofia News Agency. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- НФСБ и ВМРО подписаха коалиция „Патриотичен фронт”
- Слави Бинев закри ГОРД Archived 2014-10-31 at the Wayback Machine.
- Партиите "НФСБ" и "НИЕ" си стиснаха ръцете
- "Средна европейска класа" обяви "безкористна подкрепа" за програмата на НФСБ
- Обединението около НФСБ включи и сдружение "Патриот" на бивши депутати от "Атака"
- НФСБ и „Целокупна България” се обединиха
- НД „БГ патриот“ подкрепя ВМРО
- Патриотичният фронт получи подкрепата на „БГ Патриот“
- Патриотични организации подкрепят ВМРО
- ПП НДСО се присъедини към Патриотичния фронт
- НДП се присъедини към Патриотичния фронт