Pattambi is a town , Taluk and Municipality at the western end of the Palakkad district of the state of Kerala, South India. It is also the headquarters of the Taluk of the same name. The well known and second longest river in Kerala, Bharathappuzha or River Nila flows through Pattambi town.
As of 2011 census of India total population of Pattambi Village Panchayat is 28,632.
- 14,049 males (49%); 14,583 females (51%).
- No of Households: 5,897
- Scheduled Caste population: 3,471 (12%)
- Scheduled Tribe population: 37 (0% ).
- In the age group 0–6 years: 3,534 (Males: 1,837, Females: 1,697)
- Literacy: 83% (23,888 literates and 4,744 illiterates)
- Of the total population 8,561 (30%) are employed. It includes 1,657 people with irregular employment.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pattambi.
||Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Pattambi.