This article needs additional citations for verification
. (June 2013)
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP , founded in 1919, is a law firm headquartered in New York City.
- Attorney General of the United States and former federal judge Michael B. Mukasey was a partner at the firm before his accession to the bench in 1988, and served many years as a judge, returning to the firm before being appointed Attorney General.
- The President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili was formerly an attorney with the firm.
- Another former law partner is the former Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau.
- Robert P. Patterson, Jr. and Paul G. Gardephe, each currently a federal judge on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, were formerly partners.
- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
- Richard Parsons, former Chairman of Citigroup and Time Warner
- Allison Rutledge-Parisi, chief administrative officer for Kaplan, Inc. and former actress, who appeared in Whit Stillman's Metropolitan (1990).
- Karla G. Sanchez, New York Executive Deputy Attorney General for Economic justice
- Togo D. West, Jr., former United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs
- ^ "Labor Lawyer Guy Farmer Dies at Age 83." Washington Post. October 5, 1995.