Patti Callahan Henry
Patti Callahan Henry is an American author.
Henry's book Driftwood Summer appeared on the New York Times best seller list. Her work has been shortlisted for the Townsend Prize for Fiction and nominated for the Southeastern Independent Booksellers Novel of the Year.
- Losing the Moon, New American Library, 2004
- Where the River Runs, New American Library, 2005
- When Light Breaks, New American Library, 2006
- Between The Tides, New American Library, 2007
- The Art of Keeping Secrets, New American Library, 2008
- Driftwood Summer, New American Library, 2009
- The Perfect Love Song: A Holiday Story, Vanguard Press, 2010
- Coming Up for Air, St. Martin's Press, 2011
- And Then I Found You, St. Martin's Press, 2013
- Friend Request (short story e-book), St. Martin's Press, 2013
- The Stories We Tell, St. Martin's Press, 2014
- The Idea of Love, St. Martin's Press, 2015
- The Bookshop at Water's End, Penguin Random House, Berkley, 2017
- Becoming Mrs. Lewis, HarperCollins, Thomas Nelson, 2018
- "Birmingham author Patti Callahan Henry's latest novel takes a page from her family history", Alec Harvey, AL.com, April 4, 2013.
- Paperback Trade Fiction, The New York Times, June 18, 2009.
- 2014 SIBA Book Award Long List, accessed September 5, 2014.