|Born||Patricia Elvina Hansen
March 17, 1956
Staten Island, New York, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Keith Richards (1983–present)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Patricia Elvina "Patti" Hansen (born March 17, 1956) is an American model and actress.
Early life and career
Hansen, who is of Norwegian ancestry, was born and raised in Tottenville, Staten Island, the youngest of six children. She was discovered by photographer Peter Gert at age 14. After Gert took Hansen to a party hosted by Wilhelmina Cooper, former model and owner of the Wilhelmina Models, Cooper signed the teen to her agency. Hansen soon moved to Manhattan, enrolled at the Professional Children's School in Manhattan (she would later drop out), and began landing modeling jobs.
During Hansen's modeling career, she appeared on the covers and in the pages of Seventeen, American Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Harper's Bazaar. She also had campaigns for Calvin Klein (for which she featured on a billboard in Times Square), Revlon, and André Courrèges. At the height of her fame, Hansen appeared on the December 1978 cover of Esquire, celebrating "The Year of the Lusty Woman".
In the early 1980s, Hansen stopped modeling and began acting. She appeared in only three feature films, including the 1981 romantic comedy They All Laughed, directed by Peter Bogdanovich. In 1993, Hansen returned to modeling when designer Calvin Klein used 1970s-era models for his 1993 collection. She was presented on the November 1999 Millennium cover of American Vogue as one of the "Modern Muses". In 2004, Hansen, along with daughters Alexandra and Theodora, were featured in ads for Guerlain's perfume Shalimar Light.
Hansen married Rolling Stones guitarist, Keith Richards, on December 18, 1983 (his 40th birthday), at the Finisterra Hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. She lives in Weston, CT, near Peter's Spirit Shop.  The couple have two daughters, Theodora and Alexandra.
Hansen is a born-again Christian. 
|1981||They All Laughed||Sam (Deborah Wilson)|
|1984||Hard to Hold||Nicky Nides|
- Life, memoir by Keith Richards
- Clurman, Shirley (February 18, 1980). "Who Is Patti Hansen? Just the Successor to Tiegs and Fawcett, or So Says Scavullo". People. Retrieved October 1, 2008.
- Gandee, Charles (November 1999). "1970: Model Patti Hansen on sex, decadence, and Studio 54". Vogue. pp. 486, 540.
- Gross, Michael (2003). Model: The Ugly Business of Beautiful Women. HarperCollins. p. 346. ISBN 0-06-054163-6.
- Morris, Bernadine (April 3, 1993). "From Calvin Klein, the Barest Essentials". The New York Times. Retrieved October 1, 2008.
- Lee, Helen (April 11, 2007). "Vogue's 'World's Next Top Models' cover". SassyBella.com. Retrieved April 18, 2011.
- "Hilary Swank is muse of new Guerlain fragrance". ctv.ca. February 26, 2006. Retrieved October 1, 2008.
- Bockris, Victor (2003). Keith Richards: The Biography. Da Capo Press. p. 338. ISBN 0-306-81278-9.
- "Most Beautiful People 2004". People. Retrieved October 1, 2008.