(Redirected from Pau d'arco)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pau d'Arco or Paudarco may refer to:
- Pau d'Arco, Pará, a municipality in the state of Pará in the Northern region of Brazil
- Pau-d'Arco, Tocantins, a municipality in the state of Tocantins in the Northern region of Brazil
- Pau d'Arco do Piauí, a municipality in the state of Piauí in the Northeast region of Brazil
- Pau d'Arco River, a river of Pará state in north-central Brazil
Plants and herbs
- Tabebuia, a genus of trees, or herbal products derived from them
- Lapacho, herbal tea made from the inner bark of some Tabebuia trees
- Handroanthus, a genus of trees known in Latin America as pau d'arco or other names, including taheebo and lapacho.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pau d'Arco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.