|• Total||580 sq mi (1,490 km2)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC+6:30)|
The township lies between 21° 10' and 21° 49' north latitude and 94° 18' and 94° 44' east longitude. It has an area of 1,490 sq.mi. The principal river is the Kyaw River along the banks of which rice is grown.
Pauk Township is bordered by:
- Seikphyu Township, to the south,
- Saw Township, to the west,
- Tilin Township, to the northwest,
- Gangaw Township and Pale Township of Sagaing Division, to the north,
- Myaing Township, to the east, and
- Pakokku Township, to the southeast.
- Imperial gazetteer of India: provincial series, Volume 11 page 31
- Arterbury, John (13 July 2014). "Military facility hides secrets from the world". www.bangkokpost.com. Bangkok Post. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Myanmar States/Divisions & Townships Overview Map" Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- "Pauk Google Satellite Map" map of administrative area with listing of principal settlements, from Maplandia
- "Map of Pauk Township"
|This Magway Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|