|Full name||Paul-Jose M'Poku Ebunge|
|Date of birth||19 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Kinshasa, Zaire|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2010–2011||→ Leyton Orient (loan)||27||(2)|
|2015–||→ Cagliari (loan)||3||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:15, 10 November 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Kinshasa, Zaire, M'Poku moved to Belgium as a child. Prior to joining Tottenham Hotspur in June 2008, he had played for Belgian club Standard Liège. Representing Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier Academy League, he was a prolific scorer and was included in the squad for the FA Cup replay against Bolton Wanderers in February 2010. He has represented Belgium at youth level.
On 24 September 2010, M'Poku moved to Leyton Orient on a month's loan, to last until 23 October. He made his professional debut coming on as a substitute for Orient against Walsall on 28 September. After impressing Orient manager Russell Slade, M'Poku's loan was extended until 8 January 2011. He scored his first goal in English football with Orient's third in the 8–2 thrashing of Droylsden in the FA Cup on 7 December. His loan was subsequently extended until the end of the season. He scored two league goals for Orient: their third in the 4–2 win over Colchester United on 3 January, and a late 25-yard winner against Oldham Athletic on 12 March. He made 35 appearances for Orient in all competitions. Without making a first team appearance at Tottenham Hotspur, he was transferred back to Standard Liège in July 2011 for an undisclosed fee. M'Poku scored his first goal on 23 November 2012 in a 3–0 win against Lierse.
- As of 23 November 2012.
|2010–11||Leyton Orient||Football League One||27||2||7||1||0||0||-||-||34||3|
|2011–12||Standard Liège||Belgian Pro League||12||0||2||0||-||-||0||0||14||0|
|2012–13||Standard Liège||Belgian Pro League||29||9||2||0||-||-||0||0||31||9|
|2013–14||Standard Liège||Belgian Pro League||21||6||2||1||-||-||10||3||33||10|
- Scores and Results show Congo DR's goal tally first
|1.||28 March 2015||Khalid Bin Mohammed Stadium, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates||Iraq||
- "Match Report: Sutton Utd 2 Tottenham Hotspur XI 1". Sutton United F.C. Retrieved 20 February 2011.
- "Player Profile: Paul-José M'Poku". Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Retrieved 24 September 2010.
- "Os take Spurs youngster on loan". Leyton Orient F.C. Retrieved 24 September 2010.
- "Os extend M'Poku loan". Leyton Orient F.C. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
- "Leyton Orient 8–2 Droylsden". BBC Sport. 7 December 2010.
- "Spurs youngster extends Os deal". Sky Sports. 10 January 2011.
- "Leyton Orient 4–2 Colchester United". BBC Sport. 3 January 2011. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "Leyton Orient 1–0 Oldham Athletic". BBC Sport. 12 March 2011. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "M'Poku to Standard Liege". tottenhamhotspur.com. 19 July 2011.
- "Standard zet Lierse moeiteloos opzij". Sporza (in Dutch). 23 November 2012. Retrieved 24 November 2012.