|Full name||Paul Claudel Alo'o Efoulou|
|Date of birth||12 November 1983|
|Place of birth||Yaoundé, Cameroon|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Le Havre (loan)||18||(2)|
|2017||→ Qatar SC (loan)||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:19, 7 August 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9:32, 31 December 2017 (UTC)
Paul Alo'o made his debut for the Cameroon national football team on 28 March 2009 against Togo in a qualifier for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. He also played in three other qualifying matches for the same competition and the 2010 African Cup of Nations in Angola, but was not included in Paul Le Guen's 23-man squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- FIFA. "Match Report - Togo - Cameroon 1:0 (1:0)". 28 March 2009. Retrieved on 22 July 2013.
- FIFA. "FIFA Player Statistics: Paul ALOO". Retrieved on 22 July 2013.
- BBC. "Cameroon omit defender Sebastien Bassong from squad". 23 December 2009. Retrieved on 22 July 2013.
- FIFA. "2010 FIFA World Cup - Cameroon - Squad List". Retrieved on 22 July 2013.
- Paul Alo'o Efoulou – French league stats at LFP
- Paul Alo'o Efoulou at L'Équipe Football (in French)
- Paul Alo'o Efoulou at Soccerway
- Paul Alo'o Efoulou at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Cameroonian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|