Paul Andrews (producer)
Paul Andrews (born 21 September 1967) is the current CEO of the digital publisher Andrews UK Limited, in Luton, UK. He was most famous previously for his involvement with the retro gaming scene in the UK, (and the founding of a games company Alten8), both though physical retail of classic games, and development of retro titles on modern formats. Paul has forged close personal connections to classic developers for platforms including the Commodore 64 and Sinclair Spectrum and champions the scene whenever possible.
The founder and creator of retro gaming hub Retro-Trader, Andrews was responsible for the running (according to the Alexa Internet Traffic Ranking system) the one-time world's most popular online retro Classic Game store.
Recently, Andrews has moved into writing for film and television, and is the writer and producer of Concrete Surfer and A Dream of Christmas 4D. For 2010, Andrews is currently working on several film and TV projects.
- Hibbert, Katharine (2010-05-23). "The greatest stories almost never told". timesonline.co.uk (London).
- "Kaasa Interview - Commodore 64 on Virtual Console". vc-reviews.com. 2008-10-21. Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- "Classic British video games to feature at retro expo". theinquirer.net. 2005-07-27. Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- "Retro Trader @ Alexa". alexa.com. Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- "Dream of Christmas 4D release". nestor.misnk.
- "Paul Andrews TV". PaulAndrews.TV. Retrieved 2010-06-07.