In November 2013, he was named the Executive Vice-President of Ticketing with the Ottawa Senators. He was previously the Vice-President of Business Operations for Toronto FC  starting as the Club's first employee when it was founded in 2006.
Beirne's professional sports management career includes the Ottawa Senators and Toronto Maple Leafs teams of the National Hockey League, the Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association and the Toronto FC Major League Soccer franchise.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2016)
- Milton, Steve. "New Canadian Pro Soccer League Makes Major Hire". Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- "Brighton & Hove Albion: Who's Who". Retrieved October 1, 2014.
- "Paul Beirne Hired as Executive Vice President of Ticketing".
- "Toronto expansion team hires business manager, The Globe and Mail, March 18, 2006". Retrieved June 10, 2007.
- "Toronto FC Staff List". Retrieved June 10, 2007.
- "Beirne Leaves as MLSE Rings in Another Change". The Star. Toronto. October 24, 2013.
- "Old Guard Vs. New Media, Metro News, March 27, 2009". Retrieved March 30, 2009.
|This biographical article related to Canadian sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|