Paul Bradley (English actor)
Paul Bradley in 2018
Paul Bradley (born 28 May 1955) is an English television actor. He is best known for playing Nigel Bates in the BBC1 soap opera EastEnders from 1992 to 1998, and also as Elliot Hope in the BBC medical drama series Holby City a role he played for ten years from 2005 to 2015. He holds and travels on an Irish passport.
Bradley was born in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, one of six siblings (five brothers and one sister) born to Irish parents. Bradley was educated at St Benedict's School and the University of Manchester before joining the Royal Exchange Manchester repertory theatre company in the early 1980s.
Bradley has appeared in many television series including the roles above and The Young Ones, The Bill, Red Dwarf, Bottom, My Family and Alas Smith and Jones. He had a minor role in the multi-award-winning 2002 film The Pianist.
- Holby City (2005–15, 2019), Elliot Hope
- Twisted Tales (2005), Mr. Pandemic
- My Family (2002, 2004), Mr. Griffin
- Doctors (2004), Patient with OCD (2018)Billy Bourke
- The Pianist (2002), Yehuda
- EastEnders (1992–98), Nigel Bates
- Alas Smith & Jones (1992)
- Bottom (1992), Burglar
- Murder Most Horrid (1991), Sergeant
- Boon (1990), Clerk
- Red Dwarf (1988–1999), Chen
- The Bill (1988), Henshaw
- The Comic Strip Presents (1986), Jerry
- Penny Loosemore (15 February 1998). "Travel: Passport Paul Bradley: EastEnders's chirpy Cockney sparrow admits he isn't even officially English". The Independent. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- "MY BROTHER DIED FROM A HIDDEN BLOOD DISORDER..IT COULD HAVE KILLED ME". Mirror.co.uk. 8 November 2006. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- "How We Met: Paul Bradley & Stephen Warbeck". The Independent.
- "hOmE". hKippers.com. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|