This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paul Braunstein is a Canadian actor who starred in the popular Canadian television series Train 48 in 2003 as Johnny McLaughlin, a comical character. He was considered one of the most popular cast members of the series and has also made a few other appearances on television and film. He appeared as Griggs in the 2011 horror film The Thing.
Filmography & television
- Train 48 (2003–2005) - (Television)
- What Katy Did (1999) - (Television)
- The Tuxedo (2002)
- The Gospel of John (2003)
- Rub & Tug (2002)
- The Thing (2011) : Griggs
- Jesus Henry Christ (2013)
- Haven (2014) - (Television)
- Undercover Grandpa (2016)
- Jigsaw (2017)
- Black Mirror Episode: "Arkangel" (2017)
- Collis, Clark. "Jigsaw first look: Directors tease next installment in Saw saga". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|