Paul Cherry (author)
Paul Cherry is a sales trainer, motivational coach and author living in Wilmington, Delaware. His book Questions That Sell, The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants - The American Management Association was published in 2006. A book review by CRM Magazine stated, “Cherry gives readers key questions that get orders and a process to uncover the real needs of their customers.” The book has been translated into Chinese and Korean. A new book, Questions That Get Results: Innovative Ideas Managers Can Use to Improve Their Teams' Performance - John Wiley & Sons, coauthored with Patrick Connor, was published in November 2010.
Cherry has been a member of the National Speakers Association and is a frequent keynote speaker at colleges and corporate events.
He has written articles for national sales publications and his methods on sales training have been featured in Selling Power  and Investor’s Business Daily. He contributes articles freely to many Internet sales and leadership resources and has been named one of the industry’s top sales experts.
- Questions That Sell, The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants by Paul Cherry. AMACOM (2006) , ISBN 978-0-8144-7339-9
- “Required Reading What’s Your Competitive Advantage?” by Colin Beasty. CRM Magazine (Nov 1, 2006) http://www.destinationcrm.com/Articles/Columns-Departments/Insight/Required-Reading-What%27s-Your-Competitive-Advantage-41987.aspx
- Questions That Get Results: Innovative Ideas Managers Can Use to Improve Their Team's Performance by Paul Cherry and Patrick Connor. WILEY (2010) , ISBN 978-0-470-76784-9
- “Sidestep Price Concerns: Seven Techniques That’ll Help Get Customers To Look Past The Price Tag To What They Value Least” by Paul Cherry. TED Magazine (Nov 2007) http://www.tedmag.com/common/ArticleSearchDetail.asp?CurrentPage=4879
- “To Keep Buyers Coming Back, Don’t Be Nice–Be Real” by Paul Cherry. American Salesman (May 2008) http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-178621070.html
- “The Buyer’s Emotional Side: New Research Reveals A Buying Bias Based On Emotion” by Robert McGarvey. Selling Power (Apr 2006)
- “In Sales, Focus On Goals” by Cord Cooper. Investor’s Business Daily (Oct 2007)
- The Top Sales Experts http://www.topsalesexperts.com/solutions-2.php?solution_id=18