|Birth name||Paul Gerald DeLisle|
|Born||June 13, 1963|
Exeter, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation(s)||Bassist, vocalist, songwriter|
Early life and education
De Lisle wrote Smash Mouth: The Official Biography, a history of the band.
De Lisle also stepped in as temporary vocalist after Harwell was taken ill mid-show at a concert in Urbana, Illinois on August 27, 2016.
- "Today in history". The New York Times. Associated Press. June 13, 2014. Retrieved June 14, 2014.
- "Smash Mouth brings its inescapable hits to Flamingo for a pool party concert". Las Vegas Sun, Brock Radke, Aug. 23, 2017
- "Smash Mouth's Niagara Connection: Paul De Lisle". GoBe Weekly, DAVID DeROCCO
- "Somebody Once Told Me: An Oral History of Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’". Rolling Stone, By Brittany Spanos, June 12, 2019
- "Smash Mouth surprised many". Syracuse Post Standard, via Newspaper Archives, December 03, 1999 - Page 148
- "Smash Mouth guy is coming to town to sing Smash Mouth songs alone". Omaha World-Herald, By Kevin Coffey / Jan 10, 2019
- "Smash Mouth Tries to Escape ‘Shrek’ at Alumni Concert". The Emory Wheel, by Naomi Keusch Baker | Sep 28, 2016
- "Song Details (Song Number: 758228)". Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- "GETTIN' JINGLY WITH IT". Sun-Sentinel, Sandra Barrera, December 14, 2001.
- "All that glitters is still gold for Smash Mouth". By CRYSTAL SCHELLE, Herald and Mail, Jul 12, 2015