From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Diocese of Vic: Tradition and Regeneration in Medieval Catalonia, 1983
- The Origins of Peasant Servitude in Medieval Catalonia, 1991
- Images of the Medieval Peasant, 1999
- Food: The History of Taste (ed.), 2007
- Out of the East: Spices and the Medieval Imagination, 2008
- (video) HIST 210: The Early Middle Ages, 284–1000 (Fall 2011), by Paul H. Freedman at Open Yale Courses.
- Transcript of interview with Ramona Koval, The Book Show, ABC Radio National, on his book "Out of the East:spices and the medieval imagination".
- His page at Yale.edu
|This biography of an American historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|