Paul G. Smith
Smith's senior portrait in L'Agenda 1905, Bucknell yearbook
December 15, 1881|
|Died||September 1971 (aged 89)
|Alma mater||Bucknell University (1905)|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
Paul Garfield Smith (December 15, 1882 – September 1971) was the head football coach for Bucknell University (1908) and Dickinson College (1909). His overall coaching record was 6–9–3. He later worked as an attorney and judge, at one point serving as the president judge of the Dauphin County Court.
- The American bar - James Clark Fifield - Google Books. Retrieved July 25, 2012 – via Google Books.
- "View Images FamilySearch.org — Free Family History and Genealogy Records". Familysearch.org. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- "L'Agenda 1905". Archive.org. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Centennial history of Bucknell University: 1846-1946 - Lewis Edwin Theiss - Google Books. Retrieved July 25, 2012 – via Google Books.
- Centennial Conference "2008 Centennial Conference Football Prospectus"
- Beers, P.B. (1973). Profiles from the Susquehanna Valley: Past and Present Vignettes of Its People, Times, and Towns. Stackpole Books. ISBN 9780811713801. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|