||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He is the founder of the Ithaca Hours, one of the first local currency systems. He is also the founder of the Philadelphia Orchard Project, Citizen Planners of Los Angeles, the Ithaca Health Alliance, and several other organizations. He is author of several books and a former professor of urban studies at Temple University.
He consults and speaks on community economic development.
He walked across the United States, entirely on foot, in 1978.
- "Mojo's December Hellraiser". Mother Jones. Nov–Dec 1995. p. 16. Retrieved 28 June 2011.
- "J. of Ecology and Healthy Living".
- "Philadelphia Orchard Project". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- http://www.paulglover.org/8403.html. Missing or empty
- http://www.ithacahealth.org. Missing or empty
- "Books by Paul Glover". Paulglover.org. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- http://www.paulglover.org/evaluations.html. Missing or empty
- "Greenplanners consultancy".
- "Walk Across the United States 1978".
- "Paul Glover to discuss the Ithaca HOUR, an alternative form of money, during lecture at King’s". Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- Fortier, Jana. 1996. Underthrowing the System: How low finance undermines corporate culture. Journal of Ecology and Healthy Living, 9(5):61-63.