Goodison at the parade in London to celebrate the achievements of British competitors at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
|Representing Great Britain|
|2008 Beijing||Laser class|
|2009 Halifax||Laser class|
|2016 Hayama||Moth class|
He won the gold medal in the Men's Laser class at the 2008 Summer Olympics. In 2009 he won the Laser World Championships, in Halifax, Canada. He also competed in the 2004 Summer Olympics, finishing 4th, and the 2012 Summer Olympics, finishing 7th.
He is an avid supporter of Sheffield United.
- "ISAF: World Sailing Rankings; Single-handed dinghy men - Laser". Sailing.org. 4 March 2005. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- "Beijing 2008 - Men's Laser". www.olympic.org. IOC. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "2009 Laser World Championships". www.events.laserinternational.org. International Laser Class Association. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "Paul Goodison at sports-reference.com". www.sports-reference.com. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "(Supplement) no. 58929". The London Gazette. 31 December 2008. p. 17.
- Official website
- Paul Goodison's Team GB profile at the British Olympic Association website
|This article about a United Kingdom Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|