Paul Greenberg (executive)
Paul Greenberg is the CEO of Butter Works, a digital consulting firm. He formerly was Executive Vice-President & General Manager of FYI Network and Executive Vice-President of 45th & Dean, a multiplatform video and audio storytelling hub, at A+E Networks.
For his work with TV Guide Digital, Greenberg was named to the Hollywood Reporter’s Digital Power 2009 list of top 50 new-media executives.
In 2010, Greenberg signed on with Time Inc. as Digital Lifestyle President, taking over 10 website properties including Real Simple and Health.com. He spent just over seven months at Time before leaving to become CEO of CollegeHumor, which he joined in October 2010 to lead web, social, TV, and mobile efforts.
- FYI Chief Paul Greenberg Exits A+E Networks to Launch Consulting Firm (EXCLUSIVE)
- Paul Greenberg
- Nylon CEO Paul Greenberg to Head FYI Network
- A+E Networks Announces 45th & Dean as a Multiplatform Storytelling Hub and Social Media Agency
- "Digital Power 2009 - Hollywood Reporter - The Hollywood Reporter". hollywoodreporter.com. Retrieved 2015-07-21.
- "Meet Paul Greenberg: Time Inc.'s New Digital Lifestyle President - Business Insider". businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2015-07-21.
- "Time Inc. Digital Head Becomes College Humor CEO - Peter Kafka - Media - AllThingsD". allthingsd.com. Retrieved 2015-07-21.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|