Paul Greenberg (executive)
Paul Greenberg is the CEO of Butter Works, a digital consulting firm. He formerly was Executive Vice-President & General Manager of FYI Network and Executive Vice-President of 45th & Dean, a multiplatform video and audio storytelling hub, at A+E Networks.
Greenberg graduated from St. Albans School in Washington, D.C. in 1986 and graduated from Columbia College in 1990 with a bachelor's degree. He also received his MBA from Columbia Business School in 1997.
For his work with TV Guide Digital, Greenberg was named to the Hollywood Reporter's Digital Power 2009 list of top 50 new-media executives.
In 2010, Greenberg signed on with Time Inc. as Digital Lifestyle President, taking over 10 website properties including Real Simple and Health.com. He spent just over seven months at Time before leaving to become CEO of CollegeHumor, which he joined in October 2010 to lead web, social, TV, and mobile efforts. He left CollegeHumor to become the CEO of Nylon in 2014.
- Littleton, Cynthia (2018-01-24). "FYI Chief Paul Greenberg Exits A+E Networks to Launch Consulting Firm (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (2016-01-13). "Nylon CEO Paul Greenberg to Head FYI Network". Variety. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- MediaVillage (2016-05-13). "A+E Networks Announces 45th & Dean as a Multiplatform Storytelling Hub and Social Media Agency". MediaVillage. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- "Alumni in the News". Columbia College Today. Winter 2014. Retrieved June 8, 2020.
- "Digital Power 2009". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2015-07-21. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Meet Paul Greenberg: Time Inc.'s New Digital Lifestyle President". Business Insider. Retrieved 2015-07-21. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Kafka, Peter. "Time Inc. Digital Head Becomes College Humor CEO". AllThingsD. Retrieved 2015-07-21. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Paul Greenberg of CollegeHumor fame lands new CEO gig". BizJournals. Retrieved 2020-06-09.