Paul H. Lewis
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paul H. Lewis is Professor of Political Science at Tulane University. Among his publications are: Paraguay under Stroessner (1980); Socialism, Liberalism, and Dictatorship in Paraguay (1982); The Crisis of Argentine Capitalism (1990); Latin Fascist Elites. The Mussolini, Franco and Salazar Regimes (2003); Guerrillas and Generals, The Agony of Argentine Capitalism: From Menem to the Kirchners and Authoritarian Regimes in Latin America: Dictators, Despots, and Tyrants.
- Biles, Robert E. (1984). "Socialism, Liberalism, and Dictatorship in Paraguay. By Lewis Paul H.". American Political Science Review. American Political Science Association. 78 (2): 538–539.
- Hodges, Donald C. (2002). "Guerrillas and Generals: The "Dirty War" in Argentina. (Book Reviews)". Political Science Quarterly. Academy of Political Science. 117 (4): 713–714. ISSN 0032-3195.
- Pinto, António Costa (2006). "Back to European Fascism". Contemporary European History. Cambridge University Press. 15 (1): 103–115. ISSN 0960-7773. JSTOR 20081297.
- Teichman, Judith (1990). "The Crisis of Argentine Capitalism by Paul H. Lewis". Canadian Journal of Political Science. Canadian Political Science Association. 23 (4): 814–816. ISSN 0008-4239. JSTOR 3228466.
- Wiarda, Howard J. (1981). "Paul H. Lewis. Paraguay under Stroessner. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press. 1980. Pp. xi, 256. $22.00". The American Historical Review. 86 (3): 679–680. ISSN 0002-8762.
|This biography of an American political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|