|Full name||Paul Hodgson|
|Date of birth||25 April 1982|
|Place of birth||Epsom, Surrey, England|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||79 kg (12 st 6 lb)|
|School||Glyn Technology School|
|Rugby union career|
Hodgson attended Glyn Technology School, for whom he captained the rugby 'A' team all through his academic career, and was Head Boy in his final year (2000). Hodgson played for his local rugby club Sutton & Epsom RFC from 1989–2001, he represented every age group at the club. Hodgson is a former England Captain at Junior level. He has also represented England at U18s and U21s level as well as playing for England 7s in the IRB World Sevens series.
Hodgson has previously played for Bristol Rugby. Hodgson joined the Bristol academy in the summer of 2001 and made the scrum-half berth his own.
Made the step up to first team level when Agustin Pichot picked up an injury in the early part of 2002 and Hodgson had a number of games on the bench in the Premiership.
After a good U21 World Cup Hodgson pledged his future to the Shoguns in Division one.
Superb against Bedford in the Cup and rightly named Man of the Match and then did not look out of place against Wasps in the Cup.
Hodgson was voted London Irish' Most Improved Player of the Season 2005/2006.
Paul joined Worcester Warriors for the 2012–2013 season from London Irish.
Having been named in this season's England Saxons 2008 RBS Six Nations Championship training squad, Hodgson was called into the senior England squad for the game against France and was an unused replacement both in Paris and Edinburgh, before finally making his debut against Ireland in England's 33–10 victory at Twickenham.
- "Aviva Premiership Rugby – London Irish". web page. Premier Rugby. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
- "Balshaw replaces Tait for England". BBC. 29 January 2008. Retrieved 29 January 2008.
- "England Saxons training squad for Italy A". RFU. 4 February 2008. Retrieved 5 February 2008.
- "Guest, Care and Jarvis join Skinner and Brown in England Saxons squad". Quins. 4 February 2008. Retrieved 5 February 2008.
- "Geraghty worry for England". Sky Sports. 17 February 2008. Retrieved 18 February 2008.
- "Smith confident of Hodgson debut". BBC. 19 February 2008. Retrieved 21 February 2008.
- "Paul Hodgson England Profile". RFU. 14 April 2008. Retrieved 14 April 2008.