|Full name||Paul Jonathan Holland|
|Date of birth||8 July 1973|
|Place of birth||Lincoln, England|
|2006||Mansfield Town (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Paul Holland (born 8 July 1973 in Lincoln) is a former English footballer who made over 300 appearances in the Football League for Mansfield Town, Sheffield United, Chesterfield and Bristol City and was capped two times for the England U21s, playing alongside the likes of David Beckham and Robbie Fowler. He is a former manager of Mansfield Town and Ilkeston.
As a player, Holland was a combative midfielder. He began his career with the Stags, and later played for Sheffield United, Chesterfield and Bristol City. He suffered a serious knee injury during a match in September 2000 and then a stress fracture of the kneecap in May 2001. He retired from playing and returned to Mansfield as youth team coach in January 2002. In the 1996–97 season, he was part of Chesterfield's historic run to the FA Cup semi-final, coming on as a substitute in both the semi-final and semi-final replay against Middlesbrough.
He served as the Stags' assistant manager under Peter Shirtliff. When Shirtliff was dismissed in December 2006 following a run of poor results, Holland was made caretaker manager. He reverted to assistant manager when Billy Dearden was appointed manager nine days later. When Dearden left the club in March 2008, Holland was again appointed caretaker manager. After four matches, he was given the opportunity by the board at Mansfield to stay as manager until the end of the 2007–08 season, with Stephen Booth, chief executive saying, ""We have had three good performances out of four under Paul. I am confident in his abilities and hope everyone gets behind him." However, he was unable to prevent Mansfield from being relegated from the Football League and in July 2008, he was sacked with immediate effect.
|Mansfield Town||19 December 2006||28 December 2006||3||2||1||0||66.67|
|Mansfield Town||8 March 2008||4 July 2008||12||3||6||3||25.00|
- "England Under-21 Caps". The Football Association. Archived from the original on 3 April 2005. Retrieved 16 July 2008.
- "Holland facing lay-off". BBC Sport. 20 September 2000. Retrieved 16 July 2008.
- Shaw, Phil (13 April 1997). "Hewitt keeps the Chesterfield dream alive". London: The Independent. Retrieved 1 May 2010.
- Moore, Glenn (22 April 1997). "Foreign legion go back to Wembley". London: The Independent. Retrieved 1 May 2010.
- "Shirtliff dismissed". The Times (London). 20 December 2006. p. 76.
- "Dearden named Mansfield manager". BBC Sport. 28 December 2006. Retrieved 16 July 2008.
- "Holland appointed". The Times (London). 26 March 2008. p. 80.
- "Holland named Mansfield manager". BBC Sport. 25 March 2008. Retrieved 16 July 2008.
- "Holland sacked as Stags manager". BBC Sport. 4 July 2008. Retrieved 4 July 2008.
- Aston FC Confirm Ex Pro Paul Holland as Manager, Pitcheroo, Retrieved 12 March 2016
- "Paul Holland Unveiled as New Head Coach of Ilkeston FC". Ilkeston F.C. 1 June 2016.