Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of the Kentucky Senate|
from the 20th district
|Assumed office |
January 4, 2011
|Preceded by||Gary Tapp|
Hornback graduated from Shelby County High School.
- 2010 When District 20 Senator Gary Tapp retired and left the seat open, Hornback won the May 18, 2010 Republican Primary with 5,328 votes (62.9%) and won the November 2, 2010 General election with 26,883 votes (60.5%) against Democratic nominee David Eaton, who had run for a House seat in 2002 and 2004.
- "Senator Paul Hornback (R)". Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky Senate. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "Paul Hornback's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky May 18, 2010 Official 2010 Primary Election Results" (PDF). Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 16. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky November 2, 2010 Official 2010 General Election Results" (PDF). Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 20. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- Official page at the Kentucky General Assembly
- Profile at Vote Smart
- Paul Hornback at Ballotpedia
- Paul Hornback at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This article about a Kentucky politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville metro area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|