|Born||July 23, 1982|
|Education||Worcester Polytechnic Institute|
|Notable work||jQuery, Modernizr, Yeoman, HTML5 Boilerplate|
- Front-end Code Standards: A list of best practices for front-end developers.
- RoboHornet: A benchmarking tool for web browsers.
- Bower: A package manager for web developers.
- Modernizr: A feature detection library for HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Yeoman: A suite of tools for a web development workflow
- HTML5 Boilerplate: A template for HTML5 and CSS3 front-end development.
- Move The Web Forward: A website encouraging web developers to learn more and participate in the development community.
- W3Fools: A website dedicated to educating the web developer community about the problems with W3Schools, a popular web technology reference resource.
- WebPlatform: A collaboration to create a comprehensive web technology documentation wiki similar to the Mozilla Developer Network. Participants include the W3C, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla, Facebook, and others.
- Chrome Status: Documentation of which HTML5 features have been implemented in Chrome and Chrome for Android.
- HTML5 Readiness: A visualization of which HTML5 and CSS3 features have been implemented in which browsers.
- HTML5 Rocks: A website dedicated to HTML5 education, tutorials, news, and more.
- CSS3 Please: A tool for interactively learning and developing CSS3.
- HTML5 Please: A reference for HTML5 features and when and how it is safe to use them in production code.
- "Paul Irish The HTML5 Hero" (PDF; 105MB). Appliness (Adobe) (5): 69–79. August 2012. Retrieved 30 July 2013.