This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paul G. Kengor
Kengor in March 2016
|Born||6 December 1966|
Paul G. Kengor (born 1966) is an author and professor of political science at Grove City College. He is executive director of The Center for Vision & Values, a Grove City College think-tank/policy center. He is also a visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace at Stanford University.
Kengor has focused much of his work on Ronald Reagan, faith and the presidency, conservative politics, the Cold War, the communist movement, and Catholicism. Besides his academic work he is also a presenter for the non-profit organization Prager University.
Kengor received his master's degree from the American University School of International Service and his doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public and International Affairs.
Kengor has done work for the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Heritage Foundation, and the Allegheny Institute for Public Policy and has served on the editorial board of Presidential Studies Quarterly. An example for an article that he wrote for the heritage foundation is called "Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism."
Kengor is a frequent contributor to public affairs programs on radio and television. He does a regular commentary for three nationally syndicated radio programs: American Radio Journal, Moody Broadcasting, and Ave Maria Radio Network / CatholicExchange.com. He was the guest interviewee on Life, Liberty & Levin in January 2019.
- Wreath Layer or Policy Player?. Lexington Books, 2002. ISBN 978-0-73-910174-2
- The Reagan Presidency: Assessing the Man and His Legacy, with Peter Schweizer, et al. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2005 ISBN 978-0-74-253415-5
- God and Ronald Reagan: A Spiritual Life. Harper Perennial, 2005. ISBN 978-0-06-057142-9
- God and George W. Bush: A Spiritual Life. Harper Perennial, 2005. ISBN 978-0-06-077956-6
- The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism. New York: Regan Books, 2006. ISBN 978-0-06-113690-0
- The Judge: William P. Clark, Ronald Reagan's Top Hand. with Patricia Clark Doerner. Ft. Collins, CO: Ignatius Press, 2007. ISBN 1-58617-183-6
- God and Hillary Clinton: A Spiritual Life. New York: Harper, 2007. ISBN 978-0-06-113692-4
- Dupes: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century. Wilmington, Del: ISI Books, 2010. ISBN 978-1-935191-75-9
- The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor. Mercury Radio Arts Publishing, 2012. ISBN 978-1451698091
- All The Dupes Fit To Print: Journalists Who Have Served As Tools Of Communist Propaganda, with Cliff Kincaid. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013. ISBN 978-1-49-230010-6
- 11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative. Beaufort Books, 2014. ISBN 978-0-82-530699-0
- Reagan's Legacy in a World Transformed, with Jeffrey L. Chidester, et al. Harvard University Press, 2015. ISBN 978-0-67-496769-4
- Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage. WND Books, 2015. ISBN 978-1-94-247510-1
- A Pope and A President: John Paul II, Ronald Reagan, and the Extraordinary Untold Story of the 20th Century. ISI Books, 2017. ISBN 978-1-61-017143-4