This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paul Mazurkiewicz of Cannibal Corpse
|Birth name||Paul Mazurkiewicz, Jr.|
|Born||September 8, 1968|
|Associated acts||Cannibal Corpse, Tirant Sin|
Paul Mazurkiewicz (born September 8, 1968) is an American drummer best known as a member for death metal band Cannibal Corpse. Mazurkiewicz was originally the drummer for the band, Tirant Sin, alongside two other future Cannibal Corpse members Chris Barnes and Bob Rusay. The trio joined Alex Webster and Jack Owen in 1988, forming Cannibal Corpse. Besides drumming, he also plays the guitar, and is the group's primary lyricist and contributes heavily to composing songs; he penned the songs "Dead Human Collection", "Frantic Disembowelment", "Monolith", "Carrion Sculpted Entity", and "Worm Infested". Mazurkiewicz, alongside with Webster, is one of the remaining members of the band since its inception.
Current tour kit
- Drums – ddrum USA Standard Satin Red, Black Nickel Hardware
- 22x20 Bass Drum (x2)
- 10x9 Tom
- 12x10 Tom
- 14x11 Tom
- 16x16 Floor Tom
- 14x5 Vintone Nickel Over Brass Snare Drum
- Cymbals – Zildjian
- 14" A Custom Hi-Hats
- 18" A Heavy Crash
- 17" A Heavy Crash
- 18" A Custom Projection Crash
- 21" A Mega Bell Ride
- 20" A Custom China
- Cook, Toby (May 31, 2011). "Alex Webster Of Cannibal Corpse On Home Cooking". The Quietus (Interview). Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- "ddrum artist roster". ddrum. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "Zildjian profile". Avedis Zildjian Company. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "Czarcie Kopyto profile". Czarcie Kopyto. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "Regal Tip profile". Regal Tip. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "Paul Mazurkiewicz kit from ddrums Facebook Page". ddrum. Retrieved 31 May 2015.