Paul McKercher is an Australian music recorder and producer. He has been awarded five ARIAs and has produced over 50 albums, working with such artists as Josh Pyke, Bertie Blackman, Papa Vs Pretty, Sarah Blasko, You Am I, Pete Murray, Motor Ace and Eskimo Joe. An avowed analogue fan, he specializes in the use of tape.
- ARIA Music Awards of 1995, ARIA for "''Engineer of the Year",
- ARIA Music Awards of 2001, ARIA for "Engineer of the Year", for Augie March's Sunset Studies
- ARIA Music Awards of 2004, ARIA for "Producer of the Year" and "Engineer of the Year" for Eskimo Joe's A Song Is a City.
- Triple j News Theme 
- Face The Music
- Song Summit 2010
- "Winners by Award – Producer of the Year". Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "17th Annual ARIA Awards". Australian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original on 23 February 2004. Retrieved 5 November 2016. Note: User may be required to access archived information by selecting 'The History', then 'By Award', 'Producer of the Year' and 'Option Show Nominations'.
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an Australian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|