This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
McLaney has collaborated with numerous New Zealand musicians such as Concord Dawn, Anika Moa, Module, Rhian Sheehan, James Duncan, Fly My Pretties, Dick "Majik" Johnson, Epsilon Blue and choreographer/author Douglas Wright, SJD.
Between 2007 and 2014 Paul worked at Mushroom Music Publishing in A&R and Licensing, taking over the responsibility of General Manager in 2009.
Since 2013 his musical direction has centred on the found sound electronica of his project The Impending Adorations. The Impending Adorations released 3 albums through 2013; 'Gestalt' 'Intentions' and 'Further' all of which picked up strong student radio support.
A new single and video by The Impending Adorations was released on February 16, 2015 via Revolution Music
- 1997 - Pedestrian – Paul McLaney
- 1998 - The Prayer Engine – Paul McLaney & The Avalanche Trio
- 2004 - The Shadows Of Birds Flying Fall Slowly Down The Tall Buildings – Paul McLaney
- 2006 - EDIN – Paul McLaney
- 2007 - Diamond Side – Paul McLaney
- 2000 - Permanence – Gramsci
- 2002 - Object – Gramsci
- 2005 - Like Stray Voltage – Gramsci
The Impending Adorations
- 2011 - Broken Science e.p. – The Impending Adorations
- 2012 - Gestalt – The Impending Adorations
- 2013 - Intentions – The Impending Adorations
- 2013 - Further – The Impending Adorations
- 2015 - The Best Is Yet To Come (single) – The Impending Adorations
- New Zealand Herald, "Paul Mclaney : Edin"
- NZ musician, "Paul McLaney on Honesty in Music", 26 September 2006