|Full name||Paul Richard Medley|
|Born||21 September 1966|
|Position||Prop, Second-row, Loose forward|
Paul Medley (born 21 September 1966) is an English former professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s and 1990s. He played at representative level for Great Britain, and at club level for Leeds, Halifax, Bradford Northern/Bradford Bulls and Dewsbury Rams, as a prop, second-row, or loose forward.
Medley was selected for the 1988 Great Britain Lions tour. He played for Bradford Bulls from the interchange bench in their 1996 Challenge Cup Final loss to St. Helens. He played 385 games and scored 149 tries in a career that lasted 15 years. He was one of the key players of the Bradford Bulls for 10 years, he has since become the team's community development manager.
County Cup Final appearances
Paul Medley played as an interchange/substitute, i.e. number 14, (replacing second-row Mark Brooke-Cowden) and scored a try in Leeds' 33-12 victory over Castleford in the 1988 Yorkshire County Cup Final during the 1988–89 season at Elland Road, Leeds on Sunday 16 October 1988, and played as an interchange/substitute, i.e. number 14, (replacing prop Jon Hamer) in Bradford Northern's 20-14 victory over Featherstone Rovers in the 1989 Yorkshire County Cup Final during the 1989–90 season at Headingley Rugby Stadium, Leeds on Sunday 5 November 1989.
John Player Special/Regal Trophy Final appearances
Paul Medley played right-second-row, i.e. number 12, in Leeds' 14-15 defeat by St. Helens in the 1987–88 John Player Special Trophy Final during the 1987–88 season at Central Park, Wigan on Saturday 9 January 1988, played left-second-row, i.e. number 11, in Bradford Northern's 2-12 defeat by Warrington in the 1990–91 Regal Trophy Final during the 1990–91 season at Headingley Rugby Stadium, Leeds on Saturday 12 January 1991, and played left-second-row in 8-15 defeat by Wigan in the 1992–93 Regal Trophy Final during the 1992–93 season at Elland Road, Leeds on Saturday 23 January 1993.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "steveprescottfoundation.co.uk". Steve Prescott Stats. Steve Prescott Foundation. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- "23rd January 1993: Bradford 8 Wigan 15 (Regal Trophy Final)". wigan.rlfans.com. 31 December 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- !Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk (statistics currently missing due to not having appeared for both Great Britain, and England)
- (archived by web.archive.org) Bull Masters - Paul Medley
- (archived by web.archive.org) Paul Medley Profile
- (archived by web.archive.org) Pongia dismissed as Kiwis fall to Bradford