Paul Miller (TV director)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Paul Miller (director))
Not to be confused with Paul Miller (theatre director).
- Emmy, Best Director for a Variety/Music Program, for 1998 Tony Awards
He has worked as a director in the following:
- Country Music Awards 
- Saturday Night Live
- "Paul Miller". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- Kubasik, Ben (22 November 1986). "New `SNL' Director Hopes To Stage a Profitable Show". Newsday. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "TV Directors, an Unsung Group, Sing the Praises of Continuity – Page 3 – New York Times". Nytimes.com. 1990-10-11. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "Notable Alumni – Arts and Entertainment | Ohio University Alumni Association". Ohioalumni.org. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- (13 September 1999). Quotes from the 51st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, Associated Press ("Paul Miller, best director for a variety or music program for the "1998 Tony Awards." His father, Walter C. Miller, was nominated in the same category... 'Fifty years in the business and my son takes an Emmy away from me. Anyhow, congratulations Paul.'")
- "Jimmy Smits to Host 'A Capitol Fourth,' America's National Independence Day Celebration, On PBS! – Entertainment News". redOrbit. 2009-05-28. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
|Saturday Night Live director