|Full name||Paul "Sayal" Moukila|
|Date of birth||6 June 1950|
|Place of birth||Souanké, Middle Congo|
|Date of death||24 May 1992(aged 41)|
|Place of death||Meaux, France|
|1971–1978||Republic of the Congo||13||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Souanké, Moukila began playing football for local side CARA Brazzaville. He played for the club from 1971 to 1975 and then from 1976 to 1978, after returning from a short spell abroad, at French club Strasbourg (1975–1976).
Moukila's son is also a footballer, playing in the third tier of French football - Championnat National.
- Ayelo, Jean Bruno (11 January 2011). "Moukila Paul (Sayal), Ballon d'or africain '74: Le footballeur qui a marqué tout le cinquantenaire du Congo" (in French). Mbokamosika.
- "Οι 200 κορυφαίοι Αφρικανοί". Sport24.gr. 25 October 2006.
- Arruda, Marcelo Leme de. "IFFHS' Players and Keepers of the Century for many countries". RSSSF. Retrieved 2000-01-21. Check date values in:
- Paul Moukila – FIFA competition record
- Paul Moukila at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile at Racingstub.com
- Article at rfi (in French)
|This biographical article related to Republic of the Congo association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|