|Full name||Paul "Sayal" Moukila|
|Date of birth||6 June 1950|
|Place of birth||Souanké, Middle Congo|
|Date of death||24 May 1992(aged 41)|
|Place of death||Meaux, France|
|1971–1978||Republic of the Congo||13||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Souanké, Moukila began playing football for local side CARA Brazzaville. He played for the club from 1971 to 1975 and then from 1976 to 1978, after returning from a short spell abroad, at French club Strasbourg (1975–1976).
Moukila's son is also a footballer, playing in the third tier of French football - Championnat National. However his son has failed to re-do the successes of his father, however he has still managed to make a living by being a full-time professional footballer in the lowest division of the French league.
- Ayelo, Jean Bruno (11 January 2011). "Moukila Paul (Sayal), Ballon d'or africain '74: Le footballeur qui a marqué tout le cinquantenaire du Congo" (in French). Mbokamosika.
- "Οι 200 κορυφαίοι Αφρικανοί". Sport24.gr. 25 October 2006.
- Arruda, Marcelo Leme de. "IFFHS' Players and Keepers of the Century for many countries". RSSSF. Retrieved 2000-01-21. Check date values in:
- Paul Moukila – FIFA competition record (archive)
- Paul Moukila at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile at Racingstub.com
- Article at rfi (in French)
|This biographical article related to Republic of the Congo association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|