Paul Nathanson is a Canadian religious studies academic. He has a BA in art history (1968); an MLS (library service, 1971); a BTh (Christianity, 1978); an MA in religious studies (Judaism and Islam); and a PhD (1989). He began his academic career by writing Over the Rainbow: The Wizard of Oz as a Secular Myth of America, "about the convergence of sacred and profane patterns in popular culture."
- Over the Rainbow: The Wizard of Oz as a Secular Myth of America (1991)
- Spreading Misandry: The Teaching of Contempt for Men in Popular Culture (2001)
- Legalizing Misandry: From Public Shame to Systemic Discrimination Against Men (2006)
- Sanctifying Misandry: Goddess Ideology and the Fall of Man (2010)
- Replacing Misandry: A Revolutionary History of Men (2015)
|This biography of a Canadian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|