Paul O. Miles
Paul O. Miles (born May 2, 1967 in Austin, Texas) is an American short story writer of slipstream fiction, noted for his pastiches. Miles is perhaps best known for the pulp adventures of the Communist action hero Red Poppy. His writings have appeared in Plot, RevolutionSF, The Big Bigfoot Book, Polyphony 5, and Cross Plains Universe. Miles lives in Austin, Texas.
- "Ties That Bind" Plot #5, Win/Spr 1996
- "Death in Four Colors" (the first Red Poppy adventure) RevolutionSF, 2001
- "The Segar Caper, or What Goes Around Comes Around" (a Red Poppy adventure) RevolutionSF, 2002
- "Habe Ich Meinen Eigenen Tod Geseh'n" Polyphony 5, 2005 (ISBN 0-9720547-6-6)
(Finalist for the 2007 WSFA Small Press Award)
- "And I Only Am Escaped To Tell Thee" Weird Business, 1995 (adapted from a story by Roger Zelazny art by Barb & Theodore Spoon, Mojo Press) (ISBN 1-885418-02-7)
- "Cowboy Dharma" Wild West Show, 1996 (adapted from the story "Metamorphosis No. 5" by Don Webb art by Newt Manwich, Mojo press) (ISBN 1-885418-04-3)
- "Song of the Yeti" The Big Bigfoot Book, 1996 (art by Dan Burr, Mojo Press) (ISBN 1-885418-07-8)
- "Death in Four Colors"
- "The Segar Caper, or What Goes Around Comes Around"
- Podcast of "A Penny a Word"
- Dark Forces Book Group Blog which Miles is one of the contributors
|This profile of a comics writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|