|Full name||Paul Ogden|
|Date of birth||18 December 1946|
|Place of birth||Leek, Staffordshire, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Paul Ogden (born 18 December 1946) is an English football manager and former player. He was manager of Leek Town in six separate spells, spanning nearly forty years. In June 2011 he was named as Head Scout by Mansfield Town.
Ogden played for Leek Castle as a left-winger before he was spotted by Port Vale, joining them as an amateur in November 1965. He made two Football League appearances in 1965–66. Released in the spring of 1966, he moved into non-league football.
In 2002, he was made caretaker-manager of Leek Town for a third time, 33 years after he was first appointed there. After John Ramshaw left the post, Ogden was re-appointed as permanent manager in 2003 for what was to be a two-year spell. He then became manager of Kidsgrove Athletic. Leek had gone through three managers between 2005 and 2007 and Ogden was made manager yet again in June 2007. His final spell seemingly came to an end when he was forced to retire due to ill health six games into the 2007–08 season, however just one month later he returned to take charge for one last game prior to a permanent successor being announced. He returned to the club yet again in January 2008, to assist new player-manager Wayne Johnson. After two years out of the game, he was appointed manager of Witton Albion in May 2010, after the resignation of Gary Finley. Six years previously, he had turned down the management job at Witton, a decision which he described as 'a mistake'.
On 29 June 2011, he was named as Mansfield Town's new Head Scout.
- Sourced from Paul Ogden profile at the English National Football Archive (subscription required)
|Port Vale||1965–66||Fourth Division||2||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
- "Paul Ogden". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Kent, Jeff (1996). Port Vale Personalities. Witan Books. p. 218. ISBN 0-9529152-0-0.
- Hugman, Barry J. (1984). Canon League Football Players' Records 1946–1984. Newnes Books. p. 363. ISBN 0-6003-7318-5.
- "A History of LEEK TOWN Football Club". Leek Town F.C. unofficial website. Retrieved 2007-10-09.
- "Ogden returns as Leek Town boss". BBC Sport. 12 June 2007. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- "Ogden Returns to Take Charge at Leek- But Only One Game". Northern Premier League. 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-10-11.
- "Ogden's Back to Help". Non League Daily. 2008-01-14. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- "New Manager can make us Smile". Northwich Guardian. 2010-05-28. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- "Mansfield Appoint Chief Scout". Mansfield Town Official Site. Retrieved 2011-06-30.