|Date of birth||26 May 1956|
|Place of birth||Merksem, Belgium|
|USM Alger (manager)|
Put was manager of the Gambian national team between 2008 and 2011, before being appointed as manager of Burkina Faso in March 2012. He had previously managed Belgian club sides Geel, Lokeren and Lierse, before being banned for three-years by the Royal Belgian Football Association for his alleged involvement in the Ye Zheyun match-fixing scandal.
Put left his role as Burkina Faso manager in February 2015, before becoming manager of Jordan in June 2015. Following a two-week suspension by the Jordan Football Association on 20 December 2015, Put resigned his position as manager of the Jordan national team in January 2016. He was shortlisted for the Guinea national team job in July 2016.
- "GFA Finally Sign Coach Paul Put". The Point. Gambia. 21 May 2008. Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Gambia begin search for new coach after sacking Put". BBC Sport. 3 November 2011.
- "Former Gambia coach Put handed reins at Burkina Faso". BBC Sport. 24 March 2012.
- Kingsley Kobo (23 March 2012). "Belgian Paul Put named Burkina Faso coach". Goal.com.
- Oluwashina Okeleji (14 February 2017). "Samson Siasia and Winfried Schafer on Rwanda coach shortlist". BBC Sport. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- "USM Alger : le Belge Paul Put nouvel entraineur". lagazettedufennec. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
|This biographical article relating to Belgian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|