|Education||King Edward VI Five Ways|
|Alma mater||London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art|
Paul Ready is a British actor. He is known principally for his work on stage, but he has also appeared in television, radio and films. He received a commendation at the 2003 Ian Charleson Awards. In 2018, he played the role of Rob MacDonald in the BBC television series Bodyguard.
He is a regular at the National and Royal Court theatres. Recent appearances have included leading parts in Major Barbara and Saint Joan (both plays by George Bernard Shaw) and Time and the Conways. His West End credits include One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest which starred Christian Slater.
Also appearing on television, Ready received notability in 2013 for appearing on the television show Utopia.
Ready is married to actress and writer Michelle Terry. They have one daughter.
- Bodyguard (2018, BBC TV)
- Motherland (2017, BBC TV)
- The Terror (2017, TV)
- The Death of Stalin (2017, film)
- The Circuit (2016, TV)
- Home Front (2016, BBC Radio 4)
- Cuffs (2015, TV)
- The Once and Future King (2014, BBC Radio 4)
- Utopia (2013-2014, TV)
- Ripper Street (2013-2016, TV)
- The Tunnel (2013, TV)
- Sword of Honour (2013, radio)
- Private Peaceful (2012, film)
- Holby City (2006, TV)
- Tipping the Velvet (2002, TV)
- Maybe Baby (2000, feature film)
- Angels and Insects (1995, feature film)
- Macbeth (Sam Wanamaker Playhouse, 2018-2019)
- Much Ado About Nothing (Royal Exchange, Manchester, 2014)
- Noises Off (2011–2012)
- A Woman Killed with Kindness (2011)
- London Assurance (2010)
- Time and the Conways (2009)
- Saint Joan (2007)
- Attempts on her Life (2007)
- Waves (2006)
- Crazyblackmuthafuckin'self (2002)
- Romeo and Juliet (2002)
- Mother Clap's Molly House (2001–2002)
- Event Reporters (3 September 2016). "The way we were: What have 007, the Gone Girl and The Queen got in common? They all cut their teeth at the National Youth Theatre". Daily Mail.
- Stanhope, Kate (29 September 2016). "Jared Harris to Star in AMC Anthology Series 'The Terror'". Hollywood Reporter.
- "Noises Off". The Old Vic. Retrieved 16 January 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "A Woman Killed With Kindness - Cast credits". National Theatre. Retrieved 16 January 2012.