|Full name||Paul Robson|
|Date of birth||4 August 1983|
|Place of birth||Kingston upon Hull, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|North Ferriby United|
|2005–2007||Long Island Rough Riders||46||(1)|
|2008–2011||Crystal Palace Baltimore||58||(0)|
|2013–2014||North Ferriby United||51||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:00, 10 May 2014 (UTC).
Robson was on the books of Doncaster Rovers as a youth team player until 2001, when he joined Charlton Athletic, and became an integral part of the reserve team system. His contract was extended in 2002, but with injury disrupting his 2002–03 season, he failed to break through to the first team, and in June 2003, 20-year-old Robson was released. Robson then went on to sign for Northern Premier League team Bridlington Town for 1 month before heading to America.
After two seasons in Uniondale, Robson left to join Crystal Palace Baltimore in 2008. He enjoyed a trial spell at Baltimore's parent club, Crystal Palace, in January 2009, but was not offered a contract by the team. On 16 March 2010 Baltimore were pleased to announce the re-signing of Robson to a new contract for the 2010 season.
Return to British football
On 28 July 2011 Robson signed a professional contract with Conference National side Newport County but left Newport in October 2011. In January 2012 Robson signed with Lincoln City of the Conference National. After helping keep Lincoln City in the Conference National with some impressive performances, Robson signed a new contract which would keep him at the club until May 2013. On 29 January 2013, however, Robson left the club by mutual consent. He swiftly linked up with North Ferriby United. North Ferriby finished the 2012–13 season winning the Doodson Cup, the East Riding FA Senior Cup and the Northern Premier League title. Robson resigned with North Ferriby for the 2013/14 season, finishing in 2nd place and missing out on promotion through the playoffs.
For the 2014/15 season Robson signed with Scarborough Athletic F.C.
- "Archive News April 2001". DoncasterRovers.co.uk. Forward Productions. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- Higham, Paul (15 May 2002). "Three stay – Four go at Charlton". Sky Sports. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- Wright, Matt (3 June 2003). "Roberts Released". Charlton Athletic F.C. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Archive News August 2003". DoncasterRovers.co.uk. Forward Productions. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Brid Strengthen on And Off-The-Field". NonLeague Daily. 10 August 2004. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Baltimore's Robson off to London". United Soccer Leagues. 14 January 2008. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Lincoln City release Robson, Turner, Coupland and Green". BBC Sport. 29 January 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Robson to land debut as Ferriby start cup defence". Hull Daily Mail. 12 February 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.