Paul Rosenberg (music manager)
|Birth name||Paul D. Rosenberg|
|Born||August 1, 1971|
|Origin||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
In addition to being a manager of several music acts, Rosenberg, along with Eminem, is also the co-founder of hip hop record label Shady Records, which was founded in 1999. Rosenberg first became involved with Eminem in 1997, during the recording of the Slim Shady EP, and has since been featured in a skit (titled "Paul" except on The Eminem Show, where it was called "Paul Rosenberg") on every album from The Slim Shady LP through Relapse, as well as Kamikaze, as a character concerned with the particular record, advising Eminem on steps to take and often ordering him to "tone down" the lyrics or scrap the album completely. With Eminem, Rosenberg co-wrote every skit on the 2009 album Relapse.
Rosenberg is affiliated with Deckstar and Lawrence Vavra, in addition with Steve Aoki and his label Dim Mak Records, working in the management area. Paul is a co-producer for Eminem's hip-hop radio station Shade 45, which is channel 45 on SiriusXM satellite radio. He became manager of New York City rapper Action Bronson in late 2012, getting him signed to Vice Records and then to his own management firm Goliath Artists.
- "Music Manager Paul Rosenberg Moving On". The Real Estalker. April 30, 2009. Retrieved May 27, 2009.
- Dave (August 29, 2005). ""Loyalty" - Paul Rosenberg Interview". Rap Basement. Retrieved May 27, 2009.
- "Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP - Paul (Skit) - Track 4 - 2000". Youtube.
- "Eminem Encore - Paul (Skit)". Youtube.
- "The Eminem Show - Paul (Skit)". Youtube.
- Relapse (Booklet). Eminem. Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records. 2009.
- "Action Bronson Joins Goliath Artists Management, Home to Eminem". Xxlmag.com. 2012-08-23. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Danny Brown Signs Management Deal With Goliath Artists". Xxlmag.com. 2013-03-23. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Paul Rosenberg announced the new addition to his management firm". www.hiphopshelter.com.
- "Fuck, That's Delicious (TV Series 2016– )". IMDb.com. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Eminem's Manager Paul Rosenberg Named New CEO of Def Jam". Complex. Retrieved 2017-08-03.