Paul Salvator Goldengreen
After fifteen months of basic military training with the German Army at Munster and Lueneburg in 1980/81, he got the Abitur after 6 semesters from 1982 to 1984 at Westfalenkolleg in Paderborn. Beginning in autumn 1985, he studied Biology in Muenster and Bielefeld. In 1991 he left Bielefeld and returned home. After the death of his mother he suffered a mental illness.
Since April 2007 he has been featured in the permanent Internet exhibition, Gallery Of Inspiration, organised by the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (North America). In April 2007 he contributed 20 paintings to the first Outsider Art market at the Prinzhorn Collection, Heidelberg. His work Archaic Deity is part of the Prinzhorn Collection. The painting was shown in the group exhibition "The Collection Grows".
Participation as guest in the "annual exhibition 2008 Outsider Art" in the Museum for Art Brut and Outsider Art as well as contemporary art Kunsthaus Kannen, Münster, Germany, from October 26, 2008 to January 11, 2009. See the image at the right: The Painter Prince as one of four exhibited large paintings.
- Hansgeorg Ließem und Pablo Stähli. "Ans Licht geholt" - Kunst in ver-rückter Zeit, Köln: Wienand 1995 ISBN 3-87909-458-6
- Herwig Guratzsch Expressionismus und Wahnsinn, Prestel Verlag 2003. ISBN 3-7913-3024-1
- Leo Navratil. Art brut und Psychiatrie Gugging 1946 - 1986, Wien: Brandstätter, 1999 ISBN 3-85447-876-3
- The poem "Night gusts" by Paul Salvator Goldengreen
- Official Website of the artist
- profile at artecomunicarte (Spanish)
- Paul at isstd (English)
- Website Prinzhorn Collection
- article artmagazine
-  Exhibition Trans-Zen-Dance --- Psychic Landscapes: Newspaper Article: Neue Westfälische: Montag, 31. März 2008, Nr. 75/14, 198. Jahrgang, Author: Julia Renner
-  Exhibition Trans-Zen-Dance --- Psychic Landscapes: Newspaper Article: Westfalen-Blatt: Mittwoch, 02. April 2008, Nummer 77/14. Woche, 7298 / 168. Jahrgang, Author: Heinz Mutter