April 24, 1963 |
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
|Residence||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Occupation||Cinematographer, film director|
|Parent(s)||Ivan Sarossy (father)|
Paul Sarossy (born April 24, 1963) is a Canadian cinematographer and film director.
He has worked for Atom Egoyan on numerous films such as Speaking Parts, The Adjuster, Exotica, The Sweet Hereafter, The Line, Felicia's Journey, Krapp's Last Tape, Ararat, Where the Truth Lies, Adoration, and Chloe.
- Paul Sarossy CSC/BSC, Internet Encyclopedia of Cinematographers.
- Mr In-Between, Total Film, 2003.
- Executive Reports from the CSC Annual General Meeting, Canadian Society of Cinematographers, April 2009.
- Paul Sarossy's Home Page - DEAD LINK
- Paul Sarossy - KM Reps
- Paul Sarossy at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a cinematographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|