From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paul Schmidt may refer to:
- Paul Schmidt (interpreter) (1899–1970), German diplomatic translator
- Paul Karl Schmidt alias Paul Carell (1911–1997), chief press spokesman for Nazi Germany's Foreign Ministry and later purchaser author.
- Paul Felix Schmidt (1916–1984), chess International Master and chess writer
- Paul Schmidt (footballer) (1917–1961), Australian rules footballer
- Paul Schmidt (translator), (1934–1999)
- Paul Schmidt (athlete), German middle distance runner, participated in the 1956 Summer Olympics Men's 800 metres
- Paul Schmidt (computer programmer), president of the software company Photodex
- Paul Schmidt (inventor) of Germany, developed since 1928 his idea of a new drive, the "pulsating incineration", also used in the V1-Rocket; pulsejet.
- Paul Schmidtberger, author of Design Flaws of the Human Condition
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|