Paul Schwartz (born 1956) is a music producer, composer, arranger, conductor, and pianist. His music may be classified as a mixture of chill-out and neo-classical, the basic elements of which are voice, piano, violin, and electronic samples. He has collaborated with vocalists Lisbeth Scott and Rebecca Luker, performing on many songs.
Paul studied composition at the Royal College of Music in London. He has conducted the pit orchestras of Broadway shows (such as The Phantom of the Opera). He has worked with André Previn, composed and recorded with Carlos Santana and David Foster, and written for Josh Groban.
- Aria (1997)
- Revolution (Astor Place (label), 1998)
- Aria 2: New Horizon (1999)
- Aria 3: Metamorphosis (2003)
- Earthbound (2002)
- State Of Grace (2000, 2011)
- State Of Grace II: Turning To Peace (2003)
- State Of Grace III (2006)
- Glimpses Of Sappho (2007)
- "Aria (2)". Discogs. Retrieved 8 September 2008.
- "Paul Schwartz". iTunes. Retrieved November 23, 2013.
- William Ruhlmann. "Paul Schwartz Biography". Legacy Recordings. Retrieved 9 September 2008.
- "Paul Schwartz's Bio". paulschwartz.com. Archived from the original on 16 January 2008. Retrieved 23 January 2008.
- "State of Grace". Valley Entertainment-Windham Hill Records. Retrieved 8 February 2011.